THURSDAY 1st MARCH 1888

Morning - Mr Cull sent for me to see a letter he had received from his counsel regarding late H. Charlesworth - says it was very important to take my father's evidence before the trial comes off.

To Tean on Brewery Business but did nothing.

Afternoon - To Rindle Cottages, looking them over, I found No. 2 and No. 5 fit for tenancy. I then went on to see the hay stacks in Blackberry Field. I found that Mr Turner had cut up all his stack except about 2 loads, altho he has not completed his payments. This is breaking the Conditions of Sale. I then went accross to see Mr Heath and ordered a load potatoes to be 6 shillings. Agreed with Harry Martin if the middle stack was sold through him to allow him half commission at rate of one per cent.

Evening - Writing letters etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment